Yes as you can probably tell from the title.. I’ve caved and jumped on the beauty box subscription bandwagon. For the past aaaaages I’ve read blogs reviewing either Glossybox or Jolie Box and secretly reaally wanting them too. I finally caved and signed up for Glossybox and I thought I’d show you what I got!
– HD Brows Precision Tweezers- “For eyebrow maintenance at home or on the go, HD brows precision tweezers are a must for ever girl’s make-up bag” RRP: £19.95
I was absolutely delighted when I saw this in the box. I’ve always wanted a good tweezers but could never quite allow myself to fork out big dollahs for one. The point is nice and fine and the slant is great for getting at those pesky teeny hairs. I’ve just had my eyebrows done so can’t really test them out yet but I’ll update y’all when I do.
– BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer (sample-size) – “Multi-purpose pure mineral bronzer. Add a touch of summer warmth to your face. RRP: £8
I’ve recently switched over to bronzer in place of blusher just to give my skin a nice glow for these summer months. I was excited to see this bronzer in the box as I’ve always wanted to try mineral make-up and I like that this one is kinda shimmery. I’ve only used to once and I really liked the effect it had on my skin. Glowy but not too dark. I might look into purchasing the full-sized version!
– Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator- “Award-winning UVA & UVB protection organic sun lotion. Rich in natural antioxidants, moisturising protection. RRP: £12.99
Really nice to see a sun lotion that not only protects against the sun but also moisturises your skin too. I also love that this sun lotion doesn’t smell like your typical sun lotion but instead has quite a strong floral scent which is kinda lavendery. Feels really soft on the skin, just a pity we don’t need it much over here in rainy Ireland!
– Vichy Dermablend Ultra-corrective Foundation Cream Stick (sample-size)- ” Vichy’s expert camouflage foundation stick for minor to severe skin flaws”. RRP £19
At last a concealor that’s geared towards sensitive skin. From the sample that I tried, it gave really nice coverage and blended really easily into my skin. I love the idea of this “starter pack” that lets you try out different shades to find one that matches you best and it also gives tips on its application. Really liked this concealor… not sure if I’d fork out over 20euro for it though.
– Glossybox Serie Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush- “This classic series natural goat hair blush brush gives a super soft make-up application. RRP: £15
Nice to see a make-up brush as I think you can never have too many. However, I have to say I’m not too keen on this one. Not only is it made from Goats hair ( which is a HUGE no no to a veggie like me) but it also sheds like a mo’fo. This brush is grand for just throwing into your bag to have on the go… or even to a festival when you don’t want to lose/ruin your other brushes.
All the products come in a really cute and pretty pink box.. beautifully wrapped… so much so that I was actually just as excited about the box as I was for the goodies inside.
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox… pop onto their website now: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ where you can pay for just one box at a time or you can subscribe in bulk.
http://service.glossybox.co.uk/customer/portal/topics/29245-faqs/articles for all your questions about Glossybox
Price for just one glossybox is £12.95 including post and packaging to the UK or 16euro for us Irish lassies. 🙂
That’s all for now guys, I hope to review the Glossybox every month for you so keep your eyes peeled.
Have any of you tried Glossybox or any other “beauty boxes”?? Let me know in a comment below or link me to any of your reviews! 🙂
Thanks for reading! Bye Kx 🙂