One of my best qualities (or flaws) is that I hate to be under prepared for anything. I dread being without something, turning up empty-handed, being under or overdressed, the list really does go on. To combat this, I always have a “just in case” bag in no matter what handbag I carry. What is this, you may wonder? Well… it’s my version of the Mary Poppins bag… but much teenier. Here’s a few items I like to have at hand:
- This works deep sleep stress less rollerball; Let’s just say that I have a slight tendency to get a little stressed every now and again. This little guy won’t cure your stress completely but it will help you deal with the situation with a clearer head. Roll a little on your wrist or behind your ear as often as needed. This also doubles up as a perfume!
- La Roche Posay Cicaplast lip balm: Come rain or shine, dry lips are the one constant here in Ireland. I’ve tried so many lip balms, but none as good as this gem at soothing my lips.
- Bright lipstick- You know that day when one drink after work turns into multiple drinks? You can turn any outfit from day to night with a bright lip. A classic red is always a safe choice. MAC’s Russian red is a firm favourite and goes with pretty much everything. You cannot go wrong.
- Soap & Glory Hand Maid hand gel: Living in the city has turned me into someone I never wanted to be; a germaphobe. I use public transport pretty much every day and I don’t feel at ease unless I have Soap & Glory’s hand maid at hand to banish any nasties. This is one of the nicest smelling hand gels around and sinks in instantly! I’d also recommend The Body shop‘s hand gel range if you are looking for a more natural solution.
- Kirby grips: Because c’mon, who doesn’t have one of these lying around?!
What items do you carry around just incase?
2 thoughts on “The “Just incase” Bag”
Love this post!! Such a nice idea, I need to have one of my own x
Thank you! They are handy. Once you have one of your own, you’ll never be able to be without it x